We’re here to help! So if you still have a question you don’t see answered here, feel free to call us at (832) 288-3800 or send us an email.
1. How can I order FitChef Texas foods?
It’s easy! Simply order online by visiting the menu on our website. We offer individual breakfast, lunch, and dinners options as well as meal bundles to save you time and money for the whole week. Please note: There is a minimum of 3 individual items required for an order to be completed. Also orders must be received by MIDNIGHT on Thursday for pick-up the following Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
2. When is the deadline to order?
You can order online at any time you want! In fact, we encourage you to order early in the week. However, the deadline to order is MIDNIGHT on Thursday. All orders completed by Midnight on Thursday will be available for pick-up the following Sunday or Monday. We’re sorry, but we can’t accept any orders after that deadline.
3. How does the process work?
It’s actually quite easy! You select your food, and we do all the cooking! Your delicious meals will be ready for pick-up the following Saturday, Sunday or Monday. See more below:
- Select your items from the menu, complete the check-out process, and pay. Please note: All orders must be received by MIDNIGHT on Thursday.
- Your fresh, healthy meals will be prepared over the weekend and will be available for pick-up on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- When you’re order is complete, we will send you a confirmation email.
- You will come to our store location and pick-up your healthy meals. Pick-up times are Saturday & Sunday from 1-4 p.m., and Monday from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
4. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit and debit cards. We also accept PayPal for your convenience.
5. Can I make changes to my order after it is submitted?
Unfortunately, once your order is placed, it goes into our processing system, and we are unable to make individual changes. If there is an issue, please call us as soon as possible at (832) 288-3800.
6. When will my food be ready?
You may pick-up your order from our store on Saturday, from 1-4 p.m. Sunday, from 1-4 p.m., or on Monday, from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. We also offer pick-up times by appointment, if necessary. Our store is located at 5517 Broadway, Suite M, in Pearland, TX 77581.
7. Is the food fresh?
All meals are prepared fresh and have a 7-day shelf life. This means you can expect our meals to taste as good on Day 7 as they would on Day 1. Your meal’s ingredients are delivered fresh the day before and day of preparation.
8. Where are FitChef Texas foods prepared?
Right here in our State Licensed and Certified Kitchen, located at 5517 Broadway, Suite M, Pearland, Tx 77581. Please feel free to drop-in and ask for a quick tour. You might even meet one of our culinary engineers!
9. Can I freeze FitChef Texas food or meals?
Yes, but we do recommend eating the meals fresh. If meals are frozen, we recommend no longer than 2 weeks for a better taste and freshness.
10. How are FitChef Texas meals portion controlled?
The cool part about eating this healthy is you can eat as much as you want and still see benefits of lower weight, higher energy, and an immune system better able to maintain a healthy body. (Read more about the health benefits of eating FitChef meals here.) We typically serve one-size meals, which will usually have between 5 and 7.5 ounces of protein with a good size vegetable side.
11. Do you offer catering for small groups, events, or large gatherings?
Yes! You can add catering to the list of healthy and delicious things FitChef Texas can do! Our catering features Rocking B Smokehouse or healthy meals by FitChef. Learn more about our catering services.
12. I’d like to learn more about nutrition and perhaps get help with an individualized meal plan.
We can help! FitChef Texas now has an in-house dietitian available to offer individualized nutrition plans and support. Registered Dietitian Rebecca Reed, RD/RND, is available for appointments beginning January 2017. She also offers a weekly blog to hep you grow in your health and will be starting a support group soon for fellow-minded clients. Learn more about our dietitian services here.